Model 79 Series Weld Heads
The Model 79 series of high durability, “full function” weld heads are designed for fabrication shop and field process pipe welding applications. The Model 79 weld heads have a unique integral clamping system which gives each weld head the ability to adjust for different pipe and tubing diameters in seconds, thereby eliminating the requirement for specific sized guide rings. The M79 weld head series can accommodate a range of pipe sizes from 0.75 in. OD to 6.625 in. OD (19 mm to 170 mm) and wall thicknesses up to 0.75 in. (19 mm).
- Arc Voltage Control (AVC) for precise arc gap control
- Programmable oscillation and precision wire feeder with wire guide positioned
- Integral clamping system with the ability to adjust for different pipe and tubing diameters in seconds
- Clamping mechanism allows automatic centering of the weld head on the pipe
- Water cooled torch for 100% Duty Cycle operation
Interested in this product? Contact us.
ESAB Welding & Cutting Products
2800 Airport Road
Denton, TX 76207
Customer Care: 1-800-426-1888
801 Wilson Avenue
Hanover, PA 17331
420 National Business Parkway
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701