Basic Rotating Circle Guide Pack Kit
ESAB Introduces the "Basic" Rotating Circle Guide Pack
- Includes attachments for circle and straight line cutting on ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Lower cost alternative to ESABs "Deluxe" Guide Kit
- Suits ESABs PT-23/27, PT-31/34 and PT-32 torches
- All bushings are clearly marked with ESABs torch models embossed on each piece
- Offset pivot pin included for smaller diameter holes - Circles from 1-3/4" up to 28" in diameter
- Rotating head design enables full 360-degree, one-position operation
- Can be used to cut straight lines also - Just set with both wheels and run along a straight edge
- Non-jamming wheel hubs fitted with guards
- Stainless steel axles and washer guards are durable and non-rusting
- No tools required - Can be fitted by hand
- Constant and optimum tip height will:
- Increase cutting speed
- Improve cut quality
- Enhance parts life
- Easy-to-understand instruction page with line diagrams included
- 3-Year Warranty
- For additional information, order literature number EMB-1075.
- Basic Guide Pack P/N 0558002675 Comprises: Circle Guide, PT-23/27, PT-31/24 and PT-32 Bushings/Sleeve
How to purchase Basic Rotating Circle Guide Pack Kit
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.