Documentation, Monitoring, Fault detection
WeldQAS is an automatic welding monitoring system. By monitoring welding parameters during the welding process, immediate error response is possible, averting consequential damage.
WeldQAS acquires real-time data from welding production, reveals inefficiencies and enables action to optimise the production process.
- Records welding parameters such as welding current, welding voltage, gas flow rate, wire feed speed during the welding process online without an additional accessory added on the welding torch
- Based on a new technology of recording high-resolution digital data and intelligent data processing in a signal processor
- Using patented algorithms and welding parameters, WeldQAS allows detection of pores, burn-through, wire defects (MSG) and other welding irregularities
- Data are stored in databases and provide an overview for optimising and stabilising the welding production. WeldQAS is network compatible and the data are automatically stored on a central server
- The WeldQAS series consist of a compact version and a cabinet version to which sensors can be connected to record process variables. Process variables can also be recorded using industrial fieldbus systems or power source-specific buses
- GTAW (TIG - Tungsten Inert Gas )
- GMAW (MIG/MAG - Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas)
- SAW - Submerged Arc Welding
WeldQAS - Compact version (GMAW,GTAW)
System for all welding applications up to two welding torches
- Compact size (330x200x320 mm) stand-alone or wall fastening, touchscreen display 10.1 inch
- CPU Intel Celeron with passive cooling; industry flash memory with Windows embedded; LAN, USB, optional HDMI / VGA
- Direct connection to the sensors (8 differential inputs with 25 kHz or 4 x 250 kHz, 3 counter inputs 100 kHz)
- 24 separate digital in- and outputs
- Profibus/Profinet integrable
System for complex applications with more than two welding torches or multiple head SAW installations
- Cabinet (600x1500x520 mm), with or without wheels, touchscreen display 18.5 inch
- CPU up to Intel Core i7 possible; industry flash memory; with Windows embedded; LAN, USB, HDMI / VGA
- Separable from the measuring unit up to 200m via HKS-Ethernet (hybrid cable)
- Quasi unlimited amount of measuring channels
- Profibus/Profinet integrable
- Database server integrated
- Integration of additional modules for galvanic isolation, additional relay available
How to purchase WeldQAS
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.