Fault Detection, Documentation, Monitoring
The ThermoProfilScanner is a patented infrared line camera that uses passive thermography to perform a volumetric non-destructive testing of the complete weld seam.
- Detection of the heat field and calculation of seam parameters such as temperature, width, temperature distribution and symmetry in real-time
- Evaluation of the welding quality
- Position-accurate signal output for marking and sorting out faulty parts
- Tough, low-maintenance special camera for continuous use during welding. High resistance against smoke, steam, welding spatters and heat
- Approved non-destructive testing method
- Proven to be very successful several hundred times worldwide
- Traceability of each pipe / profile
- Monitoring of the entire production quantity
- Deviations and disturbances in the process and the welding system can be directly identified
- Direct response to problems reduces scrap
- Visualization of the welding process allows process optimisation and reduces setup times
- No delivery of non-conforming parts
- Holes and Porosity
- Cold Welds
- Misalignment problems
- Variations of the focal position
- Plasma disturbances, incomplete and asymmetrical penetration
- Lack of fusion
- Damaged coil edges
Each TPS solution is customized to your specific application. Click INQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT for more information.
How to purchase ThermoProfilScanner
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.