Robust Feed Pro
The Robust Feed, with its ergonomic, robust and enclosed design, is the ideal partner whenever portability and durability are key. Equipped with a new precision wire drive system with enough power to handle up to 2.0 mm solid wire and 2.4 mm cored wire. Offshore variants available with flow meter and heater included. Robust Feed Pro works with Warrior power sources.
- Durable, drop-proof housing that withstands demanding applications
- Great portability with ergonomic handles, 5 lifting points and safe for crane lifting handles
- Weatherproof, enclosed design that withstands rain from all directions and inside heater ensures the filler metal is kept dry
- Large, sun-friendly display and clear controls make set up efficient and easy when wearing gloves
- Protected cable connectors and sturdy strain relief for interconnection cable reduces maintenance
- Works as great in the field as in workshops, on a trolley, with or without wheel kit, and other options and accessories
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Marine and Offshore
- Steel Erectors
- Hard Surfacing and Cladding
|Dimensions||595 x 250 x 430 mm (23.4 x 9.8 x 16.9 in.)|
|Description or Qualifier||incl. top handle|
|Weight||16.8 kg (37 lb)|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||300 mm (12 in.)|
|Wire Diameter||0.6 - 1.6 mm (.023 - 1/16 in.)||0.9 - 2.4 mm (.035 - 3/32 in.)||09. - 1.6 mm (.035 - 1/16 in.)||0.6 - 2.0 mm (.023 - 5/64 in.)|
|Wire Feed Speed||0.8 - 25.0 m/min (31 - 984 in./min)|
|Wire Spool Capacity||20 kg (45 lb)|
|Metal||Stainless Steel||Cored Wire||Aluminum||Mild Steel|
500 A @ 60%
400 A @ 100%
550 A @ 50%
|Operating Temp||-20 to +55 °C (-4 to +131 °F)|
|Standards||CE / CSA|
How to purchase Robust Feed Pro
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.