Origo Feed 3004 MA23
Optimized to operate together with the Origo Mig 4002c and 6502c. It can also be used with the Aristo Mig U5000i. The MA23 features manual MIG and Stick welding control from the wire feeder and the TrueArcVoltage™ System.
- Quick connectors – reduces setup times
- Meets IEC 60974-5 safety standard with low voltage (42 VAC) operations and overload protection circuit to help eliminate breakdowns
- TrueArcVoltage™ System – measures the correct arc voltage value independent of the length of the connection cable or welding torch
- Can be equipped with a counterbalance device, lifting eye, or wheel kit for increased mobility
- Continuous adjustable inductor
Panel (MMC) functions
- Process select
- 2/4 stroke – simplifies handling of the welding torch
- Gas pre/post flow
- Digital V/A meters
- Gas purge/wire inching
- Memory for 3-parameter set
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Mobile Equipment
- Offshore Oil
- Ship/Barge Building
- Steel Industry
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||300 (440*) mm (12 (17*) in.)|
|Wire Diameter||1.0-1.6 mm (.040-1/16 in.)||0.9-1.6 mm (.035-1/16 in.)||0.6-1.6 mm (023-1/16 in.)||0.6-1.6 mm (023-1/16 in.)|
|Wire Feed Speed||0.8-25.0 m/min (32-1000 in./min)|
|Wire Spool Capacity||18 kg (44 lb)|
|Metal||Aluminum||Cored wire||Stainless Steel||Steel|
How to purchase Origo Feed 3004 MA23
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.