Aristo Feed 3004/4804, U6
- Suitable for Mig 3001i/4001i/U4000i/5000i/U5000i/4002c/5002c and 6502c
- 2/4 stroke, simplifies handling of the welding torch
- Creep start, gas pre-flow and hot start provide a soft, more direct start with less spatter
- Crater filling, adjustable burn-back time and post gas provides a smooth finish, extend the service life of the contact tip and guarantee no cracks at the end
- Pre-programmed synergic lines, to ensure optimal settings with a wide choice of materials, wire dimensions and gas combinations
- Memory for 10 parameter sets
- Quick connectors – shortest possible set-up times
- ESAB LogicPump ELP, secures the automatic start of the water pump by connecting a water-cooled welding torch
- TrueArcVoltage System™, measures the correct arc voltage value, independent of the length of the connection cable, return cable or welding torch
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Feed 3004||Feed 3004||Feed 3004||Feed 3004||Feed 4804||Feed 4804||Feed 4804||Feed 4804|
|Max Spool Diameter||300 mm|
|Wire Diameter||0.6-1.6 mm||0.6-1.6 mm||1.0-1.6 mm||0.8-1.6 mm||0.6-2.4 mm||0.6-2.4 mm||1.0-2.4 mm||0.8-2.4 mm|
|Wire Feed Speed||0.8 - 25.0 m/min|
|Wire Spool Capacity||18 kg|
|Metal||Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Cored Wire||Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Cored Wire|
1.2 mm feed rolls
How to purchase Aristo Feed 3004/4804, U6
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.