Arcair Professional K-5 is part of the manual gouging torch & cable assemblies offered by the industry leader in the air carbon-arc products. It's a straight handle manual gouging torch design that is used in heavy-duty metal removal applications due to it's carbon electrode capacity.
- IMPROVED TORCH AIR FLOW - More efficient use of air supply. Improved metal removal.
- FOUR HOLE HEAD ASSEMBLY - Optimizes air flow to the arc. Efficiently cleans slag from groove edge.
- AIR ASSIST POSITIVE AIR SHUT-OFF - Minimizes air supply unit cycling on and off. Allows torch usage when air supply is marginal.
- IMPROVED CABLE ELECTRICAL CONDUCTION - Improves cable service life. Decreases heat build up in cable and torch.
- SUPERIOR OUTER CABLE COVER - Durable cover for improved cable life in a harsh environment. Resists breakdown due to exposure to heat produced by gouging.
Carbon Arc Gouging Specs
|Conditional Statement||Pointed||Jointed||Half Round||Pointed||Jointed||Half Round||Pointed||Jointed||Half Round|
|Carbon Electrode Range||7.9-12.7 mm (5/16-1/2 in.)||7.9-15.9 mm (5/16-5/8 in.)||15.9 mm (5/8 in.)||7.9-12.7 mm (5/16-1/2 in.)||7.9-15.9 mm (5/16-5/8 in.)||15.9 mm (5/8 in.)||7.9-12.7 mm (5/16-1/2 in.)||7.9-15.9 mm (5/16-5/8 in.)||15.9 mm (5/8 in.)|
|Air Requirement||5.6 (80 psi)||5.6 (80 psi)||5.6 (80 psi)|
|Flow Rate||850 l/min (30 cfh)||850 l/min (30 cfh)||850 l/min (30 cfh)|
|Amperage Capacity||450-1250 A||450-1250 A||450-1250 A|
Arc Gouging Consumables
|Amperage Capacity||Up to 1250 A||Up to 1250 A||Up to 1250 A||Up to 1250 A||Up to 1250 A|
How to purchase Professional K-5
We're as eager to put ESAB gear in your hands as you are to have it. That's why we sell our products with distributors who'll give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure that you're as happy with the purchasing process as we know you'll be with your purchase itself.
To make things even easier, we've developed the online shopping list below. As you browse our site, you'll be able to click on any product to have it added to this easy reference sheet. And when you're done, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and bring it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +361 382 1235 and we'll point you in the right direction.