The CUTMASTER 35 manual plasma is a high duty cycle, inverter based system specifically designed for heavy duty applications requiring superior cutting performance. The unit is specifically designed to serve the 35mm market with a high duty cycle of 80% in a 40°C ambient environment.
Operating from a 400V three phase supply, the design incorporates features such as auto-pilot re-start, True Guard roll bar and the heavy duty SL100 1Torch® for superior performance. The unit can also be used for heavy duty gouging applications when fitted with the correct torch consumables.
These features combined with a three year limited warranty make this the ideal unit for and heavy duty fabrication, construction and mining applications.
- True Cut™ –35mm
- Quick Disconnect Torch for easy maintenance or machine torch conversion
- Auto-Restrike on mesh or expanded metal for maximum productivity
- True-Guard™ roll bar for ultimate protection
- TD Surelok® technology for better quality cuts and parts life
- Civil Construction
- Ship/Barge Building
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Heavy Fabrication
- Industrial Production & Manufacturing
|Dimensions||762 x 305 x 381 mm|
|Severs Manual||45 mm|
|Recommended Cut||35 mm|
|Maximum Cut||40 mm|
|Frequency Hz||50/60 Hz|
80 % @ 100 A
Plasma Gas Requirements
|Gas Pressure||5.2 bar|
|Gas Flow||190 l/min|
|Gas Requirements||Compressed Air|