The CUTMASTER 25 manual plasma system is specifically designed to serve the 25mm cutting market whilst maintaining maximum portability.
Operating from a 400V three phase supply, the inverter based design incorporates features such as auto-pilot re-start, True Guard roll bar and the industry renowned SL60 1Torch® for superior durability and consumable life. The unit can also be used for gouging applications when fitted with the correct torch consumables.
The unit is covered by a three year limited warranty and is ideal for heavier fabrication, construction and maintenance applications.
- True Cut™ –25mm
- Quick Disconnect Torch for easy maintenance or machine torch conversion
- Auto-Restrike on mesh or expanded metal for maximum productivity
- True-Guard™ roll bar for ultimate protection
- TD Surelok® technology for better quality cuts and parts life
- Agricultural Equipment
- Civil Construction
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Heavy Fabrication
- Steel Cutting Centres
- Industrial Production & Manufacturing
|Dimensions||610 x 305 x 381 mm|
|Severs Manual||38 mm|
|Recommended Cut||25 mm|
|Maximum Cut||30 mm|
|Frequency Hz||50/60 Hz|
40 % @ 80 A
Plasma Gas Requirements
|Gas Pressure||5.2 bar|
|Gas Flow||190 l/min|
|Gas Requirements||Compressed Air|