As the most compact and lightweight welder in its class, the ESAB Renegade is the definition of a field machine. Three handles make it easy to grab, push, pull, or throw it over your shoulder so you can get to hard-to-reach areas that have limited access.
- Extremely compact and lightweight Renegade weighs in at only 15–17 kg (depending on model) and measures just 460 mm by 200 mm by 320 mm – giving it the smallest footprint, compared to competitors, and simplifying trolley manoeuvres when using it as a water-cooled system.
- Easy to carry The three-handle roll cage design lets you either lift with one hand, with both hands, or by crane. If slinging it over your shoulder and going hands-free is ideal, the padded shoulder strap is as comfortable as they come.
- Outstanding power and reach – Run 300 amps at 40% duty cycle with mains and welding cables up to 100 m.
- Extreme multi-voltage capabilities – Connect to 230 V single-phase power (ET 300i and ET 300iP) and 208 V to 528 V three-phase power with auto-sensing functionality and no rewiring required.
- Impact and drop tests – The composite casing has been designed not only to meet the highest expectations for durability in rough environments, but to exceed them.
- Ready for extreme temperatures – Renegade is designed for extreme conditions, like temperatures up to 55ºC.
- Heavy-duty connectors for coolers and remotes – All parts are robust, reliable, and easy to connect and disconnect, over and over again.
Ease of use.
- Best-in-class weld starts – Soft yet distinct starts, regardless of the process, every time you strike an arc.
- Intuitive interface – The machine’s digital readout display, along with large buttons and controls, make it easy to set parameters and read them from a distance and in any light.
- Cable management – An integrated latch system helps control cables so they can be secured to the machine, making it easy to pack up and go.
- Quick setup – Little training is required with Renegade’s simple setup and easy access to all important settings.
- High-speed machine-to-arc communication – Renegade reads the arc faster than most machines, equating to better control, higher travel speed, a more stable arc, and virtually no spatter in MMA mode.
- Arc starts – Strike the TIG arc using high frequency (HF) start sequence, which guarantees no tungsten inclusions. Switch to LiftTIG for applications where HF is not permitted.
- Pulse TIG – For TIG welding on thin material, choose the ET 300iP and use the pulse functionality with a frequency of up to 999 Hz for superior arc handling, controlled heat input, and increased travel speed.
- TIG settings – Adjust pre- and post-gas flow easily for protection of the weld pool. Adjust slope up/slope down for maximum weld quality.
- Extreme flexibility – In mere minutes and without tools, Renegade goes from a water-cooled system hooked up to a trolley to an air-cooled portable machine.
- Foot pedal – For TIG applications, the foot pedal keeps both hands free to control the arc and feed the filler metal.
- Best-in-class MMA performance – Built-in intelligence that optimises start and stop performance and controls arc stability.
- Excellent cellulosic performance (E6010 and E6011) – Renegade ES 300i provides higher arc voltage and longer arc length for a soft arc with impeccable starts and stops.
- Arc force – Controls the drop transfer to provide a softer or crisper arc.
- Hot start – Keeps the electrode from sticking to the workpiece.
- Remote control – Complete with digital display, the remote serves up real-time weld settings when working away from the power source.
THREE DYNAMIC MODELS.
The Renegade family has three models: ES 300i for MMA,
and ET 300i and ET 300iP for HF TIG applications and MMA.
|Process||ES 300i||ET 300i||ET 300iP|
|DC TIG Pulsed||x|
|TIG Starts||ES 300i||ET 300i||ET 300iP|
|High Frequency (HF)||x||x|
|Material||ES 300i||ET 300i||ET 300iP|
|Package Features||ES 300i||ET 300i||ET 300iP|
|High Frequency Pulse||x|
|Adjustable Slope Up/Slope Down||x||x|
|2-Stroke/4-Stroke Trigger Functionality||x||x|
|Foot Pedal Compatible||x||x|
|Remote Control Compatible||x||x||x|
|Cellulosic Weld Optimisation (MMA)||x|
|Adjustable Hot Start||x||x||x|
|Adjustable Arc Force||x||x||x|
ES 300i : 230-480 VAC 50/60 Hz (3 Phases)
ET 300i / ET 300iP : 230 ±10% VAC 50/60 Hz (1 Phases)
ET 300i / ET 300iP : 230-480 ±10% VAC 50/60 Hz (3 Phases)
ES 300i : 5-300 A (TIG and MMA)
ET 300i / ET 300iP : 5-300 A (TIG and MMA)
|TIG Welding Output||
ES 300i : 200 A / 18.0 V @ 100%
ES 300i : 250 A / 20.0 V @ 60%
ES 300i : 300 A / 22.0 V @ 40%
ET 300i / ET 300iP : 200 A / 18.0 V @ 100%
ET 300i / ET 300iP : 250 A / 20.0 V @ 60%
ET 300i / ET 300iP : 300 A / 22.0 V @ 40%
|MMA Welding Output||
ES 300i : 200 A / 28.0 V @ 100%
ES 300i : 250 A / 30.0 V @ 60%
ES 300i : 300 A / 32.0 V @ 40%
ET 300i / ET 300iP : 200 A / 28.0 V @ 100%
ET 300i / ET 300iP : 250 A / 30.0 V @ 60%
ET 300i / ET 300iP : 350 A / 32.0 V @ 40%
ES 300i : 15 kg
ET 300i / ET 300iP : 16.9 / 26.9 kg
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
ES 300i : 460 mm x 200 mm x 320 mm
ET 300i / ET 300iP : 460 mm x 200 mm x 320 mm
ES 300i : IP23
ET 300i / ET 300iP : IP23
|0445536881||ET 300i / ET 300iP : ER 1 Remote Control incl. 5 m cable and 6-pin connector|
|0445536882||ET 300i / ET 300iP : ER 1 Remote Control incl. 10 m cable and 6-pin connector|
|0445536883||ET 300i / ET 300iP : ER 1 Remote Control incl. 25 m cable and 6-pin connector|
|0445550881||ET 300i / ET 300iP : ER 1F Foot Control incl. 5 m cable and 6-pin connector|
|0445550882||ET 300i / ET 300iP : ER 1F Foot Control incl. 10 m cable and 6-pin connector|
|0160360881||ES 300i : OKC 50 male cable connector, 1/0-4/0 cable (50 mm²) EU|
|0445045880||ET 300i / ET 300iP : EC 1000 WaterCooler|
|0445197880||ES 300i : Shoulder strap|
|0445197880||ET 300i / ET 300iP : Shoulder strap|
|0445450880||ES 300i : Remote control cable, 5 m|
|0445451880||ES 300i : Remote control cable, 10 m|
|0445452880||ES 300i : Remote control cable, 25 m|
|0445536880||ES 300i : EWR 1 Remote Control incl. 5 m cable|
|0460330881||ET 300i / ET 300iP : Trolley2-wheel for Renegade|
|0700006888||ES 300i : Electrode holder kit, Handy 300, OKC 50, 5 m|
|0700006889||ES 300i : Return cable kit, OKC 50, 5 m|
|0700006902||ES 300i : Electrode holder kit, Handy 300, OKC 50, 3 m|
|0700006903||ES 300i : Return cable kit, OKC 50, 3 m|
|0700300552||ET 300i / ET 300iP : TXH 201 4M OKC50|
|0700300555||ET 300i / ET 300iP : TXH 201 8M OKC50|
|0700300855||ET 300i / ET 300iP : TXH 252w TIG Torch 4 m|
|0700300856||ET 300i / ET 300iP : TXH 252w TIG Torch 8 m|